Ferrosilicon is a ferroalloy – an alloy of iron and silicon. The average silicon content varies between 15 and 90 wt%. It contains a high proportion of iron silicides. Ferrosilicon is produced by reduction of silica or sand with coke in presence of iron.
Ferro silicon lump
1. Ferro silicon alloy is an ideal deoxidizer and desulfurizer
2. Application: (1) Mainly used in steel making to produce
High quality steel, mild steel, stainless steel and
Nickel-base alloy, tanium-based alloys
(2) Also suitable for the training workshop
Used as heating agent
3. CIQ quality certificate is available
4. Low S, P, C and Al content
5. Manufacturer direct sale
6. Specs: According to customers’ requirement
7. Packing: Usually in 1MT big bags
According to customers’ requirement is also available.